Thursday, May 26, 2016

Messages...

Going through old Facebook messages and wanted to write these down so I don't forget!! These are from friends....

"I had a dream this morning with you and Tobin in a field filled with beautiful flowers and butterflies flying all around. That's really all I remember"

"I had the strangest dream...my son Ryan was pushing your little Anastasia in a swing...it was a bed swing hanging from the most beautiful tree I have ever seen with white netting all around it and little lights holding the netting in the right places maybe they were fairies not sure. There were yellow flowers on the tree but not a flower I could identify. She was happy your little one and my son was happy and smiling as if to say i am taking care of her."

"I feel that your daughter is all around you...almost like buzzing like a bee is what I am getting. She's smiling!"

Seeing Maureen Hancock tonight. I was trying to find where I wrote down what she said last time. Couldn't find it...hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment