Friday, May 27, 2016

Little helper

So, went to see Maureen Hancock last night, for the 3rd time. Wish I could find a place where I wrote exactly what she said the first time we saw her. It was amazing. The first time we saw her was 2013, about six months after she passed. She came in right at the end, with a teenage girl named Ashley who passed from a brain aneurism. I have since connected on FB with Ashley's Mom and we keep in touch. Ashley's Mom said Ashley always wanted to be a Mom, and was good with babies.

That first time Maureen got her name, said A-N-A. Then got that she died shortly before birth. Then said butterfly tattoo, she's with us always. I think there was more, but I can't remember. It was quick but powerful.

The second time, Ana didn't come through but Ashley did, and she brought another baby through! It was amazing...and very similar to our story, parents had a stillborn baby, had a tattoo of a butterfly! It was so cool. Again, Ashley came in last and brought a baby. It was super neat.

This time, Ashley's Mom couldn't come but other kid spirits came through. A few three year old boys, which I found interesting as Ana would be three. Plus, we were in the same section (there were at least 300 people there). Then, towards the end she said "who lost a daughter? A baby". We raised our hands. "At birth? Full term?". Yes. She came a bit closer and was reading another Mom with one of the three year olds. She then said "who lost twins?" I raised my hand, as one of my friends/coworkers lost twin boys last year. I also have another friend who lost a boy and girl twins. Maureen asked about   the twins footprints, in a tattoo. The Mom has the boys foot prints on her arm. :) It was awesome. Short and sweet, but needed! Now Ana is the one helping other kids come through. Totally amazing! Proud of my girl. She always sneaks in. She is a powerful energy, but I know too that she wants to make sure others get a chance. I was a little sad that my Mom didn't come through, but I know that my friend needed to hear from her boys, and Ana and Mom made that happen.

Ok, back to work! Love my little angel girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment