Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rainbows

Hello there!

WELL, on Aug 7th 2014, we discovered that we are PREGNANT! So excited, overwhelmed, scared, joyful! It's still sinking in. I almost think that having our appointment with Dr. R, and thinking we would need help to get pregnant, relaxed me enough. I really didn't have much hope for this cycle. WOW! I am so happy...it has been a long journey...17 months we've been trying. This baby is very much wanted. So, my due date for now is April 19th. I see Dr. R end of September (so far away!) for an ultrasound, and we'll see what dates that shows. We'll be induced at 37 weeks due to my high risk, so end of March. Another March baby :) That's ok with me!

This will be a very, long journey I'm sure. I have the support of my family, friends, and my online community thebump.com. Those ladies are wonderful. When I told my Mom she kept saying "really?! Ok....really?!! ok..." haha. Toby's parents got all choked up. It was really sweet. I'm only 4weeks 2 days, so really early on. Wish it would go faster. I almost feel like it's so early I'm only "kinda" pregnant. I know, silly. Pregnant is pregnant! Ok, so I have to run off to work.  Also, strangely...we found out we were pregnant with Ana on July 7th, 2012, and with this one August 7th, 2014. Kinda cool.

I also peed on about 5 tests.... :)  I will upload the "offical pee stick picture" once I get it off my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment