Monday, August 25, 2014

First ultrasound

Hello!
So after much anxiety, I had my first ultrasound today. We were relieved to see a heartbeat! It's early, so we were trying not to expect to see much, but there was that little flicker. So much relief. The tech was kinda awkward and said they aren't allowed to tell us much, but did say the heart rate was 95 (normal for so early). My husband thought he saw 6 weeks and something when they were measuring the baby. I'd also assume that since we saw a heart beat, we are right on track! He said my OB will call us in 3-5 days (I'd imagine sooner...). Then I'll get my offical due date. I'd assume between April 17th-20th. Fertility friend said April 19th which seems pretty accurate. Ok, offical first pic!!  8/25/14 (my Dad's birthday, extra sweet!)





He passed his first test with flying colors :)
(we feel this baby is a boy so I will probably refer to the baby as a him until we are sure). We're calling him our baby blob!

Here is our pregnancy test pic...Aug. 7th 2014





Grow, baby grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment